If your vehicle's air conditioning system isn't doing its job, we can help. Whether you have an older or newer model vehicle, our shop can help keep you cool. At Wheelock's Service our technicians will perform a professional inspection of the system and provide a complete analysis of the current conditions and the estimated repair cost, whether it's a simple A/C recharge or a new air conditioning compressor.
- Blows hot air from the vents, though you have the dial on cold
- Build-up of ice on the compressor
- It makes loud noises
- Lack of power
- Moisture in the wrong places
- Randomly blows colder than you indicated
- The air doesn't feel as cold as it used to
- If a slow leak cannot be detected, a dye detection service may
need to be performed
- Perform leak test using approved electronic leak detector
- Run performance test including system state of charge test and
system control test
- Visually inspect A/C components
You can rely on the combined experience of father and son – trust your wheels to the legacy of Wheelock’s Service.
If your A/C runs on freon, we can convert your old system to a new environmentally friendly system using EPA-approved refrigerant (134a).
Many older vehicles (prior to 1993) use a refrigerant called R12 or freon in the A/C system, but due to stricter environmental laws, this product is no longer manufactured, and supplies are scarce and expensive.
Conversion to 134a is different for each vehicle.
Call today for an estimate: