Our technicians pay special attention to the quality and effectiveness of your brakes, and with good reason. The difference of just a couple inches could save your life, or at least your bumper! Fortunately, your brakes are pretty good at telling you when they need service.
Are your brakes in good shape? Check this list:
- Do your brakes make a squealing or grinding sound?
(Might be a glazed rotor or the calipers may need replacing.)
- Does your red brake warning light on the dashboard stay on?
(Might be an imbalance in your hydraulic system.)
- Does your steering wheel shake when you apply your brakes?
(Your rotors and/or drums might need machining)
- Has it been more than a year since you had your brakes checked?
- Is the brake pedal spongy when you push on it? (Might be your
- Is your brake pedal hard to push? (Might be worn out shoes/pads.)
- Is your brake pedal lower than usual?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it's time to schedule an appointment for a brake inspection. Wheelock's has the latest diagnostic equipment, expert know-how and superior braking parts and components made from premium materials for your vehicle.
Today's brake replacement parts are designed to meet - and often exceed - the performance of the equipment that originally came with your car. Wagner's Perfect Stop brakes makes them fit better, stop faster and last longer than any other replacement pads. And, they're quieter, too. Thanks to our rigorous quality standards and unmatched installation skills, your brakes will perform as well as the originals - or better!
“We got our reputation by being honest with the customers. If we can’t fix it, we will let them know up front instead of wasting their time."
- Jess Wheelock
Call today for an estimate: